Friday 10 June 2011

Bleak Friday

All right, I know it's nearly 11 pm now and I have a 1st period class tmr. This quarter is getting rly serious and I'm not gonna screw it for god's sake. First, need 2 sort out whats on my mind first,

Askew classes: Globalization and Law
                        Special lecture

-----> Now this is crazy. Gonna have 2 do lots of reading soon >< Starting from this Sunday :)

JLPT: Review Kanji and Grammar learned so far.

International Transaction: The prof's a total freak. No attendance point so I'm not gonna screw up my hot home-made morning coffee just 2 go 2 school hearing some nonsense of his XD

マス・メディアと社会と法:turns out quite a nice class since i come 2 reinforce my knowledge of law and stuff which also connects with GBLP class

Totally worn out... I was sitting in the library studying Kanji and trying to read on my Law Media and Society class when my eyelids turned too heavy... and dozed off ... and in my dream (very short one) I saw myself waking up on my bed on a Sunday morning... and Finally I woke up in reality and found out I was still in the library having another hour until my next 2 classes... @@

It's raining like shit now. Maybe I'm gonna make myself a hot choc have some lousy Japanese TV noise going on for awhile then pass out...

It's not fair... This rainy weather would have been lovely if I was able 2 read, with a hot coffee and indulge in my thoughts and writing...  and by the way, went to COOP today just 2 look at some Russian language book.. felt a strong impulse 2 buy it but thought better since my budget is not allowing... Haiz anw the Internet is a good tool in terms of self-learning i guess. If I'm not stuck w this shit....

If I'm not stuck in this shit...

OK, mine is a little bit too contradictoy self. "If" is a pathetic word, it should only be pronounced from the mouths of failures who always try 2 make excuse for not having done what they should have, or having done what they should not. I put my foot in it and I would like to see how far I can go.

Hot choc time. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment